Release Amount is Incorrect or is Showing 0 - Zero Amount Released - for Global Blanket Agreements and Contract Agreements
(Doc ID 2414040.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Purchasing, Contract and/or Global Blanket Agreements Released Amount is calculated incorrectly or is not calculated at all and is showing zero - when documents
were released against the source documents.
1. Create Contract Purchase Agreement or Global Blanket Agreement and approve.
2. Create a Standard Purchase Order and source it to the Contract or Global Blanket. Approve it.
3. Partially received the PO line.
4. Cancel the PO line, approve the PO again.
5. Search for the Contract or Global Agreement document.
Observe the release amount was less than the Amount of the PO.
The release amount at the header level and line level are different. In many cases, it is showing as zero (0) at the header.
The issue will suddenly appear.
NOTE: This issue may appear suddenly after applying patches or upgrading the purchasing codeline. The reason being the released amount is now
driving off a new table level field which may be null.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document