Attachments Are Not Copying when Copy Order Function Used
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One-time Attachments are not being copied when the Copy Order Function is used.
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. There are 3 Header Attachments in OM. The first 2 are from a Template. The third 1 is not.
4. Do a Quick Copy, and on the Header tab, check the check boxes:
- Descriptive Flex
- Sales Credits
- Existing Holds
- Transaction Name
5. The new order is created with only the third Attachment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms