Player Status Not Updating Correctly When User Completes Elearning
Last updated on JULY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a learner had completed and passed a class the status shows as Incomplete.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Employee Self Service responsibility
2. Navigate to My Training form > Learner home page
3. Click on Play button to launch class
4. Class launches > Complete the class and passed > Exist correctly
5. Return to Learner Home page > click on Refresh to update the status
6. Class status is showing as Incomplete
Player status not updating correctly when learner completes e-Learning post upgrade to 12.1.RUP10
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms