Repatriation of Globally Deployed Person Results in User-Defined Exception
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
<Enter a brief statement as to what the issue is>
The changes were not applied because User-Defined Exception
In the wfstat.sql output we can see the following:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- XX HRMS Manager
- Navigate: Global Deployments > Search based on business group and employee name
- Click on initiate Return
- Select end date, leaving reason and leaving person type
- Submit for approval
- Login as the manager of the person who initiated the Repatriation and click on Approve
- Once the approval is done, log back as the user who initiated the repatriation.
- The notification received has an error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms