Error When Entering Incorrect or Partial Element Name in Batch By Assignment Page
(Doc ID 2415229.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When attempting to enter partial element name and hit Enter key in Batch By Assignment page, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login as Manager Self-Service responsibility.
- Go to "Create Batch" page (Function: PAY_BEE_SS)
- Enter Batch name, effective date, select "Batch By Assignment" and click Next.
- Enter Assignment.
- Enter incorrect element name or partial element name and hit the "Enter" key
- All 5 fields are populated with the element name and the error "Select a valid value" is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!