What's The Logic Of Bank Branch LOV When Country Is Specified During Supplier Bank Account Creation?
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What's the logic of bank branch search LOV (List of Value) when Country is specified for supplier bank account creation?
- Payable -> Update Supplier
- Go to Banking Detail / Create New Bank
- Select Country
- Select Existing Bank & Choose the Bank
- Select Existing Bank Branch
- Click LOV to Search By Bank Branch Number (or other option)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms