Custom Base Descriptors Values Are Blank On Favorite Page in Oracle iProcurement with Endeca Extensions
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.1.3, with Endeca V4 extensions.
Custom base descriptors are blank when viewing the item details from the Shopping Lists: Personal Favorites page.
However, when performing an item search, the descriptor information is visible in the search results.
It is expected that the descriptor value will also display when viewing the item details from the Shopping Lists: Personal Favorites page.
The issue is noticed to occur after Patch 23753646:R12.ICX.B was applied. It is not known if the issue existed prior to applying the patch.
Due to this issue, users cannot see all values for the item's base descriptors in the Shopping Lists.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an iProcurement Endeca-enabled responsibility.
2. Click the Shop tab.
3. Click the Shopping Lists subtab.
4. Select the Shopping List = Personal Favorites.
5. Select the desired item from the list.
6. On the Shopping Lists: Personal Favorites page, viewing the item details the attribute (base descriptor) "Color" is not showing any value.
However, in the Endeca Catalog Search Results, the same descriptor Color is showing value "BLUE".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms