Unable To See "Create Item" Option In IProcurement Personalization
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Other issues
Unable to see "Create Item" column/option on the row 'Flex: (ReqHeaderDFF)' iProcurement Personalization.
All the required profile options "FND: Personalization Region Link Enabled" and "Personalize Self-Service Defn"
are enabled at the user level. Create Item column shows up on other forms but not at Requisition Header form.
Document Name is: /oracle/apps/icx/por/req/webui/CheckoutSummaryPG
Expect to see create item function at /oracle/apps/icx/por/req/webui/CheckoutSummaryPG
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to iProcurement responsibility and create a requisition:
2. Click on Checkout, and then click on “Personalize Stack Layout: (ReqHeaderRN)”
3. On the Personalize Region form, there is no option to create a new item
4. Now go to requisition lines level and click on “Personalize Stack Layout: (DeliveryLinesRN)”
5. On this form we are able to see “Create Item” column and option to create a different levels
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms