FRM-41016: Cannot Set Displayed Attribute of the Current Item OKS_HEADERS.MASS_UPDATE
(Doc ID 2418035.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Received the following error trying to use the Mass Update functionality from a responsibility where it is excluded.
FRM-41016: Cannot set DISPLAYED attribute of the current item OKS_HEADERS.MASS_UPDATE.
1. Exclude "Mass Update" Function from a custom responsibility
2. Navigate to that responsibility
3. Click on 'Mass Update' button
4. Received message that "This function cannot be accessed from this responsibility", (This is a valid message.)
5. Click 'OK'
6. At the bottom of the screen notice the indicated error message.
In this instance the following patch was applied, patch 27738151:R12.OKS.B. However, it may occur with other patches as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document