Material Workbench (INVMWBIV) Onhand Quantity Query For All Items In the Organization Slow Performance: UPDATE MTL_MWB_GTMP / select to_char(INVENTORY_LOCATION_ID), nvl(ENABLED_FLAG, 'Y')
Last updated on JULY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Material workbench / Onahnd Quantity Form / INVMWBIV
Attempting to query every onhand for every item in the organization has slow performance.
See the following slow queries reviewing trace files:
1. Navigate to Inventory > Onhand > Material workbench
2. The organization code defaults. Leave this as is.
3. Set "View by" as Location.
4. Check "Detailed" to Yes/checked.
5. Enter no other criteria.
6. Run the search query.
7. The form stops responding and does not return results. (This could hang for hours... )
Goal / Business Requirement
Want to query all item onhand and export to Excel for review and analysis.
Upgraded from R11i to R12.x. This worked in R11i but not in R12.x.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms