in the Purchase Requisition-Form the Outside Processing List of Jobs Displays the Same Job Multiple Times
(Doc ID 2418691.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are seeing a difference in the OSP requisition creation process in R12. One of the Entities is designed with OSP Process with Manual requisition creation. Where as in R12.2.6 - same LOV lists the same Job multiple times - meaning there is a change is logic to pick up the Number of OSP resources associated with the Job. For example if a Job consists of 65 OSP resources, then the same Job is listed 65 times in the Job LOV which is not correct.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
- Login to a PO Responsibility with Setup Access (PO Superuser ,etc)
- Go to the Enter Requisition form
- Enter the line details for an outside processing line
- Click on the oustside services button
- In the job field - use the List of values and attempt to pick a job-notice jobs showing many times
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document