Error: FRM-92100: Connection to the Server has been disconnected, When Updating Task Having Task Type Without Dispatch Rule In The Service Request Form
Last updated on JULY 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Common Applications Calendar - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating a task which is having a task type with no dispatch rule associated in the Service Request from, the form crashes with "FRM-92100: Connection to the Server has been disconnected error".
This issue does not occur while updating the tasks which have the tasks types which have dispatch rule associated. When the users update same tasks in the Task Manager form, there the tasks get updated without any issue and the form does not crash.
FRM-92100: Connection to the Server has been disconnected error
1. Log in to the EBS application
2. Navigate to Field Service Manager, Vision Operations > Field Service Dispatcher > Service Request > Service Requests > Create Service Requests
3. The "Service Request" form opens successfully
4. The Customer Type points to "Organization" by default.
5. In the "Name" field, choose any organization. (Ex.: Business World (Account = 1608))
6. Navigate to the "Tasks" tab on the form
7. Enter an appropriate Problem Summary. (Ex.: Task Type Update - Check)
8. Click on the Field "Type". Data gets populated. [Select a non Field service Task Type -No Dispatch rule associated] and save.
The SR form crashes with the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms