Unable To Open Intercompany Relation Already Defined, Error APP-FND-01206
Last updated on JULY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Intercompany Transaction Flows form (INVSICTF), when opening Intercompany Relations, the intercompany relation which has already been defined is not displayed.
If trying to add new intercompany relation, APP-FND-01206 is shown.
APP-FND-01206: This record already exists. You entered a duplicate value or sequence of values that must be unique for every record.
Actually, a record for this relation exists in MTL_INTERCOMPANY_PARAMETERS_V.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Inventory(N)Setup>Organization>Intercompany Transaction Flows
2) Define intercompany transaction flow, and click Intercompany Relations button
3) Define intercompany relation and save it
4) Close the form and open again.
5) Query intercompany transaction flow which was defined in step2
6) Click Intercompany Relations button
-> no record is shown
7) Try to add new intercompany relation, APP-FND-01206 is shown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms