GST: Getting Error "Error occured while inserting into rcv_transactions...ORA-20001: APP--20110: Encountered the error in trigger JAI_RCV_RT_BRI_T1.ORA-20001" While Creating Receipt From WMS Mobile Application For Non India Operating Units
(Doc ID 2419449.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.1 version, GST
When attempting to create Purchase Order Receipt from Mobile Application WMS(Warehouse Management System) for any WMS enabled organizations, the following error occurs.
Error occured while inserting into rcv_transactions...ORA-20001: APP--20110: Encountered the error in trigger JAI_RCV_RT_BRI_T1.ORA-20001: -
ORA-06512: at "APPS.APP_EXCEPTION", line 72
ORA-06512: at "APPS.JAI_RCV_RT_BRI_T1", line 354
ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger 'APPS.JAI_RCV_RT_BRI_T1'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Connect via Telnet to mobile application.
2. Select the Responsibility
3. Navigate to 'Receipt by Documents'.
4. In Receipt page try to perform Receipt against PO
5. Try to select done and encounter error like transaction failed.
6. Go to Transaction Statuses related form through application and query for same purchase order # then we can see the issue
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot successfully receive Purchase orders using mobile application. This is also affecting period close/quarter close process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document