OEXOEADJ: Users Sessions Frequently Getting Locked Out
(Doc ID 2420194.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are frequently locked out in their sessions. No clear pattern observed other than that they are all in the Order Management application.
The DBAs then have to go and release the locks on the database/forms.
They access Item Search from Order Management responsibilities.
Most cases are when the users navigate to Action-> View Adjustment window from the order lines.
Some users have reported FRM-40735: ON-ERROR trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01001
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Go to the order line
4. Actions->View Adjustments
5. Update the Amount Reduced for an automatic modifier line that has already been applied.
6. Click on Apply
7. Enter Reason and click ok, Form is locked, and eventually get the FRM-40735: ON-ERROR trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01001 error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document