Secondary Price List Qualifier Not Working On iStore
(Doc ID 2420393.1)
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2023
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Test: 12.2.6 version, Runtime Catalog
Secondary Price List Qualifier not working on iStore.
iStore appears to be ignoring "Customer" qualifier and fetching the price from secondary price list.
OM displays price not found error but iStore simply fetches the price without any error.
iStore to work similar to OM where item's price should be fetched only for qualified customers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add Item_X to Secondary_PL_1. Add Customer name = C1 as a qualifier
2. Add Item_Y to Secondary_PL_2. Add Customer name Not= C1 as a qualifier
3. Add Secondary_PL_1 and Secondary_PL_2 Main (parent) Price List called "Parent_PL'
4. Add Parent_PL to iStore minisite
5. Login to iStore as a business user of customer C1
6. From Direct Item Entry page, add Item_Y to cart
7. See..item gets added to cart successfully with a price from Secondary_PL_2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document