To Supplier Attachment on Quotation Is Not Printed in PO PDF
(Doc ID 2421081.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a To Supplier attachment at both header and line level in a quotation with a requisition referred to in the quotation - then, auto-creating a PO based on the requisition,
the generated PO PDF does not have the attachment at line level and the attachment at header level appears under line item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The Quotation that is created in the quotation form.
2. Add To Supplier note is entered at the Header Level for this quotation.
This is text To Supplier at the Header level.
3. Add To Supplier note is entered at the Line Item level for this quotation.
This is text To Supplier at the line item level.
4. Create a Purchase Requisition referring to the quotation.
5. The Purchase Requisition is approved and a Buyer proceeds to create the Purchase order from this requisition.
6. The To Supplier Note from the quotation Header level appears at the Line item on the .pdf file.
However, users cannot see the note from the quotation Line item level.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document