For KIT items, the accouting entries are generated for non-shipped deliveries.
(Doc ID 2421610.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) SO is created with multiple lines (say 9 lines)
2) All lines of SO are PTO Kit items (i.e only the child items of the PTO item is shipment is allowed)
3) Only 4 lines are shipped and remaining 5 lines are remaining in status "Ready to Release"
4) GST accounting entries from source "Financials India" and category "Ship Confirm" is generated for all 9 lines
5) Tax invoice and AR invoice are only generated for 4 lines which are shipped
6) This is causing a mismatch in tax liability with additional tax liability being booked and creates financial loss for the company
7) This is happening for all cases where we are performing partial shipment of SO with PTO items
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document