Cart Line Level Flexfield Value Is Not Saved
Last updated on JULY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.6, iStore Checkout
After entering cart line flexfield information in shopping cart and applying, the information is not displayed when returning to the page.
Since the information was successfully saved at the table level, expect to see the information displayed when user returns to the 'Enter Item Information' page.
Prerequisite: Create a context sensitive flexfield on Order Capture 'Lines : additional information'
1. Add items to cart
2. From cart, select Additional Information from Actions, click go
3. Select line to update and click 'Enter Information' button
4. Enter context value and See the context related segments display.
5. Enter a value into one of the segments.
6. Click Apply to save, where you return to the Item Additional Information page.
7. Again, select the same line to update and click Enter Information button, the values entered previously are not displayed.
8. Query the line from the table level, and see the data was saved successfully in the attribute columns.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms