R12 Reports Account Analysis - (132 Char) and Trial Balance - Detail Contain Extra Line Characters Causing Page Breaks and Misalignment
Last updated on JULY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Many of the seeded R12 reports contain an extra character (possibly page break character) incorrectly at line 42 when the output of the report is in TEXT format.
As well, an extra character is added when the appropriate page break character appears at the correct line defined for the report per (N) Application Developer Responsibility > Concurrent > Program
Following are some of the reports where this is visible:
- Account Analysis - (132 Char)
- Account Analysis - (180 Char)
- Currency - Daily Conversion Rates Listing
- Trial Balance
- Trial Balance - Detail
There are 2 problems that occur because of the extra characters:
1. When attempting to view or print the TEXT output the data is misaligned.
2. When attempting to open the report in Excel, there are page break and formatting issues causing misalignment.
How can the extra characters be removed?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms