Poplist Variable Values Getting Lost While Updating Other Variables on Contract
(Doc ID 2422048.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a contract is duplicated, clauses and variables (along with values) will be copied into the new contract. When one of the variables is updated in the new contract (Update Variable Values), the value of another variable having value set of poplist type is lost. Issue is happening with Poplist type only. With List of Value or free text variable, the value is retained
1. Search for a contract having template with variables and duplicate the contract
2. Save the contract and validate. At this point there is no validation error.
3. Check the clause. All variable values are copied from old contract
4. Select Update Variable Values and open update variable page
5. Update few variables in this and save the changes.
6. Check in Clauses page and notice that variable of poplist type has lost the value. Others are retained
7. Validate again. Now getting error:
Unresolved Internal Variable
Variable XXX has no value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document