R12: AP: Search Supplier Bank Account Assignment Allow User to Update Bank Account When Page is Refreshed
(Doc ID 2422228.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allowed user to update the bank account details when navigation via the Search Supplier Bank Account Assignment.
The issue can be reproduced by the following:
Using AP responsibility,
1. Navigate to Suppliers --> Search Supplier Bank Account Assignment
2. User query a bank account
3. Data is retrieved,update column not visible
4. Use the Table Setting icon to adjust the columns and click back on the main page,page refreshes and the Update Bank Account column is displayed.
5. User can select the update icon,and update the bank account details
The goal is don't want user to update the bank account details and don't want "Update Bank Account" column display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!