Mobile Supply Chain Phone APP Packing Serials On LPNs Does Not Clear The Used Serials
(Doc ID 2422430.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Mobile Supply Chain (MSCA) Phone APP does not clear the used serials as one scans them to packing serials on license plate numbers (LPNs).
The serial remains and the user must remove it before scanning the next serial.
WHAT IS WORKING
It works fine if select the serial using the list of values.
The issue only occurs when scanning serials.
1. Login to the Mobile Supply Chain Application (MSCA) Mobile Android App
2. Choose the responsibility (like Warehouse Management)
3. Choose the menu: LPN Transactions > Pack
4. Enter To LPN, Subinventory, locator.
5. Enter item. -- Be sure to use a serialized item.
6. Enter quantity 3. -- Be sure to use more than 1.
7. Change to scan mode using the lightening bolt.
8. Enter the serial (or scan).
* Serial Number did not clear after it was entered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document