Incomplete Information When Integrate EBS Project With Primavera P6
(Doc ID 2422755.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Foundation - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When integrate EBS Project with Primavera P6 we need to transfer PA project information by calling the standard APIs to create/update project, task, relationships, assignments, budgets etc. There have been instances where the program fails due to some validation errors, some of those are as below:
- "You have charged a supplier invoice to this task with a finish date that is after the task finish date '31-MAR-17'"
- "Please enter a task start date that is equal to or earlier than the Oracle Time and Labor transaction date: '27-APR-17'"
- "The completion date of the Task must be later than the completion date of all Subtasks below it."
- "Please enter a unique number to identify the task"
- "You cannot move a task that has been canceled, put on hold, or completed"
- "This task resource cannot be deleted because progress has been entered"
These error messages have missing information like task number, resource name etc that will help to identify the particular record. A project can have hundreds of tasks and assignments and it is really very difficult to debug and find where exactly the error is.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document