Credit Usage Rules not Assigned Correctly When Profile Class Changes and Changes are Cascaded
Last updated on JULY 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Credit Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing profile classes on a customer, or trying to cascade the credit usage rule assigned to the profile class, the credit usage rules are not assigning correctly. The credit usage rule is not changing as per the profile class assigned.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customer Standard
- Create 2 profile classes:
a. USD Only(only has USD currency assigned)
b. JN Only (only has JPY currency assigned).
- Create 2 credit usage rules:
a. USD Global
b. JPY Global
- Using the Credit Usage Assign form, assign the credit usage rules to the respective profiles (USD Global to USD Only, JPY Global to JPY Only).
- Create a new customer and assign the profile class 'USD Only'. After saving the customer, the credit usage rule 'USD Global' is correctly assigned to the customer.
- Now change the profile class on the customer to 'JPY Only' and save. After saving, the credit usage rule 'USD Global' remains assigned to the customer. It should be 'JPY Global' based on the profile class.
- Navigate to the Assign Credit Usage rules form, and run the Cascade option for the profile class 'JPY Only'. The program completes normally, but 'JPY Global' is still not assigned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms