Kanban Planner Component Demand Differs From The Advanced Supply Chain Planner (ASCP) Plan
(Doc ID 2422986.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Flow Manufacturing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Kanban Demand is not equal to ASCP demand
Kanban Demand should equal ASCP demand
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Advanced Supply Chain Planner -> Supply Chain Plan -> Workbench Choose the plan and right-click to select Supply\Demand -> Demand Item = X, Plan =Plan
2. Demand Quantity for Assembly/Item ASSY / X is 3 per day
4. Responsibility = Flow Manufacturing -> Kanban -> Kanban Planning -> Names
5. Navigation = Kanban -> Kanban Planning -> Names
6. Run a kanban plan (Medical) for one item (choose an item that is used in multiple assemblies some of which are purchased assemblies (we do not
satisfy the demand for components)
and make assemblies (we do need to plan for component usage))
7. Navigation = Kanban -> Kanban Planning -> Workbench
Query plan name Medical, Forecast/Schedule = VER-MDS
Push Demand button
Demand for item End Item shows
8. Push Details Button.
9. Demand for Assembly / Component ASSY / X is 2.16 (NOT 3)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document