Serial Number Stays Marked After Performing LPN Unpack
(Doc ID 2422994.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Inbound Processing
Serial numbers keep GROUP_MARK_ID value after performing LPN Unpack.
This only occurs when item is Lot and Serial Controlled.
When item is Serial Controlled only, this cannot be reproduced.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Pack item with serial numbers into LPN using MWA/telnet
2. Check mtl_serial_numbers table, see group_mark_id populated.
(this dos not populate if item is not lot controlled)
3. Unpack the LPN.
4. Item shows unpacked and available in the Material Workbench.
5. Try to transact the item (subinv transfer) and receive Invalid S/N error:
6. Check the mtl_serial_numbers table, and see group_mark_id is still populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document