Truck_num Field Is Not Populating While Creating 'Advance Shipment Notices' Through iSupplier Portal
(Doc ID 2423256.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Shipment Issues
While Creating ASN using 'Advance Shipment Notices' screen in iSupplier Portal OAF form Truck_num field is not getting populated in rcv_transaction_interface table.
Expect the truck number to be captured in RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE table
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to iSupplier Portal Full Access responsibility
2. Create an Advanced Shipment Notice
3. Shipment > Shipment Notice
4. Enter the Truck number filed in the 'Shipment Line Defaults'
5. The Truck field in not tracked in RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document