How to Troubleshoot Oracle Asset Tracking Pending Transactions
(Doc ID 2423449.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note is to provide some basic insight how to find out the root causes of Oracle Asset Tracking (OAT) pending transactions and the steps to resolve them. It explains following:
- How OAT works with other Oracle products?
- What transactions are processed by concurrent program 'Create Asset: Interface Inventory Transaction to Oracle Assets'?
- What transactions are processed by concurrent program 'Interface Move Transaction to Oracle Assets'?
- Why a transaction is in 'PENDING' after the concurrent programs are run?
- How to find out the root cause of the pending transactions?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document