R12 Implement Changes Is Not Working For Cascading The Revised Changes On Purchasing Documents
(Doc ID 2424009.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Project Procurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have some issues where we found that Implement Changes is not working for Cascading Changes on Purchasing documents if any revision comes on Plan Lines.
Below is an example:
- MR(2222-100-XXX-XX09-22222) REV 00A (Item# I222222 with plan quantity = 1000 Foot) was used to create RFQ 122221 and RFQ was awarded as BPA 12227 which is in incomplete status.
- We processed MR revisions 00B and 00C where we have quantity change from 1000 Foot to 0 Foot.
- We processed MR revision 00D where we have quantity change from 0 Foot to 1000 Foot.
- When we review the revision history page we see -9000. This seems related to some wrong value getting represented.
- We also implemented changes from version 00C on to BPA 12227. We are not able to see the changes on the BPA line ‘Quantity Agreed’ go back to 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!