R12 Implement Changes Is Not Working For Cascading The Revised Changes On Purchasing Documents
(Doc ID 2424009.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Procurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have some issues where we found that Implement Changes is not working for Cascading Changes on Purchasing documents if any revision comes on Plan Lines.
Below is an example:
- MR (1111) Revision A (Item# 99 with plan quantity = 1000 Foot) was used to create RFQ was awarded as Blanket Purchase Agreement(BPA 222) which is in incomplete status.
- We processed MR revisions B and C where we have quantity change from 1000 Foot to 0 Foot.
- We processed MR revision D where we have quantity change from 0 Foot to 1000 Foot.
- When we review the revision history page we see -9000. This seems related to some wrong value getting represented.
- We also implemented changes from revision C on to BPA 222. We are not able to see the changes on the BPA line ‘Quantity Agreed’ go back to 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document