State Tax Form Shows Employee Hire Date in the From Date Field after Employee's State Change in Address or Work Location
(Doc ID 242420.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The From Date on the State Tax screen does not change when an employee's state address is changed
- The From Date on State Tax form carries the employees hire date as a value after new state tax record is entered
- If the employee changes states, a new state tax record is created. The From Date under Effective Dates still shows the employees Hire Date, as opposed to the actual date of the change.
- Assignment screen has correct effective date after employees state address change
- The same occurs if there is a Work Location change for the employee
- Navigation: US HRMS Manager responsibility > People > Enter and Maintain > Assignment (button) > Tax Information (button) > Federal Tax Rules > State Tax (button)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!