State Tax Form Shows Employee Hire Date in the From Date Field after Employee's State Change in Address or Work Location
Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Oracle Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The From Date on the State Tax screen does not change when an employee's state address is changed
- The From Date on State Tax form carries the employees hire date as a value after new state tax record is entered
- If the employee changes states, a new state tax record is created. The From Date under Effective Dates still shows the employees Hire Date, as opposed to the actual date of the change.
- Assignment screen has correct effective date after employees state address change
- The same occurs if there is a Work Location change for the employee
- Navigation: US HRMS Manager responsibility > People > Enter and Maintain > Assignment (button) > Tax Information (button) > Federal Tax Rules > State Tax (button)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms