Amortization Schedule With Large Number Errors With JBO-25028: Number.intValue Creation Error
(Doc ID 2424527.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Loans - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When uploading or creating a custom amortization schedule with a very large number, the following error occurs:
oracle.jbo.domain.GenericDomainException: JBO-25028: Number.intValue Creation
Error :java.sql.SQLException: Overflow Exception
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Loan Agent
Navigation: Loans Dashboard -> Create Loan
- Create a loan for 18,214,649,809.80.
- Click on the amortization schedule and click 'Customize Schedule' (Note: same error occurs when uploading a custom amortization schedule).
- Change the first line the following:
Principal Percent = 100
- Click on Recalculate and the Principal Amount changes to 18,214,649,809.80.
- Click on save and get the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|1. Bug Summary|
|2. Fixed Files|
|4. Solution Steps|