Poor Performance Encountered When Entering Orders in Order Management
(Doc ID 2424610.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version
After selecting 'Finish' from Oracle Configurator runtime, it takes several minutes for control to be returned to the sales order form. This issue has begun recently in the past several days.
Database SQL trace output shows the following expensive statement:
UPDATE OE_ORDER_HEADERS SET PRICE_REQUEST_CODE = :B2 WHERE HEADER_ID = :B1
It is expected that the sales order form should regain control within several seconds of the Configurator session finishing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management responsibility -> Setup
2. Navigate to Orders, Returns
3. Select Sales Orders
4. Input customer information for sales order, add a configurable line
5. Select Configurator
6. Make selections in Configurator UI, press Finish
7. It takes several minutes for control to return to Order Management
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document