Lot Attribute VENDOR_ID Column Can Not Be Used For A Lot Based Job
(Doc ID 2424671.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Inventory - Lot Attributes DFF, VENDOR_ID column is enabled but the value can not be saved on Lot Based Job Form (WSMDJMDF).
Even if it is entered from backend, when lot is queried on Lot Genealogy form (INVTDILT), "APP-FND-01024: You passed an incorrect value to a flexfield user exit." error occurs.
VENDOR_ID value can be saved on Lot Based Job form and its value can be seen on Lot Genealogy form
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enable VENDOR_ID column on Inventory - Lot Attributes DFF.
- Create Lot Based Job and set VENDOR_ID value through Attribute Button and save.
- Open Attribute button again. DFF value is cleared.
- Complete a job and set MTL_LOT_NUMBERS.VENDOR_ID column from backend.
- Navigate to Shopf Floor Management > Lot Genealogy > On-hand, Availability > Lots
- Check Jobs Radio Button
- Enter Lot Number and find.
- The error occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document