Borrowed Resource Employee Getting Error While Charge Time On Wireless Workbench
(Doc ID 2424930.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to charge time to a work order via wireless Maintenance Workbench, the following error occurs.
Employee - Select a valid value
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following example:
1. Employee assigned to resource.
2. Assigned resource to department.
3. Resource assigned as borrowed resource to department.
4. Work order created with department and assigned the borrowed resource & employee.
5. Work order viewable on wireless workbench responsibility.
6. Try to charge time to the work order.
7. It defaults employee name, enter total hours and click OK.
8. Click on employee magnifier and find the employee. No results display.
9. Receive above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document