Unable To Capture Actual Labor Hours In Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle MES for Discrete Manufacturing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to capture actual labor hours in MES - trying to use the job in/Job out functionality
Actual Labor Hours should be found in "Report My Time"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = MES Supervisor Workbench
2. Organization = WIP, Start
3. Supervisor Workstation, Actions = Search Jobs which begin with RK,
4. View Work Content (1), Find the work order (RK-4699851:10), click on the job on and wait for some time and do the job off. . User is clocked into RK-4699851:20
The expectation is that once the job if off by the operator, the labor hours should be recorded in the “Report my time” option
5. There is no data in Report my time.. however, I expect the labor hours captured between Job on and Job off for the serial number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms