Correct Material Transactions Form Shows Incorrect Values For 'Onhand' And 'Available To Transact'
(Doc ID 2425203.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Other Issues
In the Correct Material Transactions form, the 'Onhand' and 'Available to Transact' columns are showing incorrect values. This causes confusion about a lot's 'Onhand' and 'Available to Transact' values.
Correct values are displayed for 'Onhand' and 'Available to Transact' columns
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Production Supervisor > Batch Details
2. Query batch in WIP status
3. Toolbar menu: Select Inventory > Correct Material Transactions
4. Place cursor on the row where Line Type = Product in the header block
5. When selecting one of the detail block rows, the numbers in the 'Onhand' and 'Available to Transact' columns show negative values
6. When selecting another row, the previous row's 'Onhand' and 'Available to Transact' columns show 0 value, but the selected row's 'Onhand' and 'Available to Transact' columns show some negative values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document