Non-Serial Move Is Allowed When A Serial Number Of An Assembly Is In Serial Operation
(Doc ID 2425691.1)
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Non-Serial Move is allowed when a serial number of an assembly is in Serial Operation.
Expect the quantity to sync.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work in Process
2. Navigation: MSCA-> Serialized Assy & Material Txn.
3. WIP move from Operation 10 Q to 9010 Q.
4. Verified from Associate Serial Number form, serial number xxxx is set to operation 9999.
5. Assy & Material Txn form to move qty 1 from 9999 Q to 10 Q.
6. Verified in Associate Serial Number form, serial number xxxx is still in Operation 9999 Q. Operations form has quantity 1 in Op 10 Q.
7. There is a mismatch in quantity between the forms.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document