ESC-Queue Times For Routed Phantom Items Appearing Under The Resource Of The Parent Item On Disc Job
(Doc ID 2425739.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Work Order Definition
Users have some routings that use phantom items. Some of those phantom items are in the BOM of a parent item. Queue times for those routed phantom items are appearing under the resource of the parent item on the discrete job. This is causing the start date of the job to back up into the past.
Expect that lead times are not affected by the phantoms
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a discrete job for item 49330200-5625222.
2. WIP > Discrete > Discrete Jobs > New.
3. Enter item 49330200-5625222 in "Assembly",
4. Enter 1 for Start value in Quantities.
5. Click in the Completion field so the date defaults as 05-JUL-2018 15:30:00.
7. After save, the Start Date is automatically populated with 08-JUN-2018 14:38:00 due to all of the Resources from the phantom routings having
Scheduled = Yes. This is backing off 18 days instead of 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document