Cannot Finish Dock Load And Ship If Reservation Time Has Passed
(Doc ID 2425758.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users cannot finish Dock Ship if reservation time is finished. System insist that you have to ship the next Trip before finishing the exist one.
For example, if users create Dock Appointment for Outbound Shipment for one Trip with Reserved Status and time window between 10:00 - 10:30 and the next one with time window between 10:30 - 11:00, then after 10:30 they cannot finish the first Trip until they ship the second Trip first.
System should allow finish shipping of the started first trip before start the next one even though the time of reservation is exceeded.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create dock appoints for Trip 1 , time window between 10:00 - 10:30
2. Create dock appoints for Trip 2 , time window between 10:31 - 11:00
3. Now at 10.31. Perform the Load Dock using Mobile Telnet Application
4. Notice that the LPN Lov does not show the Trip 1 details
5. Once Trip 2 is completed, only then Trip 1 shows up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document