WIPOPMDF.fmb Resource Update Does Not Default Activity Value From Resource Record
(Doc ID 2426791.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a resource update is applied the Activity field in the form is not cleared/updated based on the value of the Activity field on the
Resource record. The table ‘Activity’ field value is cleared/updated but the form ‘Activity’ field value is not.
Expect the activity field to be cleared/updated when the resource is changed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Work In Process (WIP)
2. Navigation = Job/Schedule Details->Operations
3. Enter job 825828 and press find
4. Select Operation Sequence 20 and click button ‘Resources’
5. Select Resource sequence 20
Change resource sequence 20 from OK-18 to OK-9 and save the record
6. Click on the costing Tab- see activity = Setup, Activity of ‘Setup’ remains populated following the resource update. Close the form
7. Requery the job and click ‘Find. Select Operation sequence 20 and click the Resources button
8. The Activity field is no longer populated with the value of ‘Setup’.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document