APP-PAY-33238: An error has occurred in a user defined function at line ### of the formula (FF Name will be listed here)
(Doc ID 2427357.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2 HRMS RUP9 version of Application, In the View Accrual Form under HRMS Manager Responsibility.
When trying to View the Accrual after making an Adjustment Element Entry, the following error appears
"APP-PAY-33238: An error has occurred in a user defined function at line 380 of the formula PTO_XX_ANNIVERSARY_BALANCE. The error text associated with the function call is: ORA-1840 occurred at line 37 of formula PTO_XX_ANNIVERSARY_PERIOD_ACCRUAL
Cause: Whilst executing PL/SQL, an Oracle error occurred. The line number and line position are given where available
Action: Please refer to your system administrator
Please correct the problem with the function call, or contact your system administrator or support representative."
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using "HRMS Manager" Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Function Fastpath --> Accruals.
3. Query for an employee for whom the Accrual Plan is "XX Accrual Plan" is attached.
4. The form displays the Entitlement Balance.
5. Navigate to People --> Enter and Maintain.
6. Query the employee for whom the accrual adjustment has to be done.
7. Launch the assignment form and click on the "Entries" button.
8. In the launched form, give an Adjustment element entry for the Accrual Plan. Adjustment Entry entered is with input values days as "10" and Effective date as "01 - Jan - 2018" and save the data.
9. Now launch the view accrual form again for the same employee.
10. When the form is launched, above error is thrown and no entitlement Balance is being shown.
Note: When adjustment element entry is not made, the accrual works fine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document