Running Contract Expert And Finishing Wipes Out Amendment Descriptions On Previously Edited Clauses
(Doc ID 2427560.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Contract Expert
Running Contract Expert and Finishing wipes out amendment descriptions on previously edited clauses
When revising an Order with the OKC Engine, but that was created with the BOM Configurator Engine, if the user adds a clause or deletes a clause and then runs Contract Expert, changes an answer so that a new clause is brought in, and Finishes, the fact that clauses were added or deleted is wiped out.
Steps to Reproduce the issue:
1. Locate an order that is in Approved status and that was previously issued while using the BOM Configurator Engine
2. Update Contract Terms for the order which generates a revision
3. Add a new clause to the contract, ensuring that an Amendment Description is provided for the new clause.
4. Delete one of the clauses that was part of Revision 0, ensuring that an Amendment Description is provided for the deletion.
5. Update one of the clauses that was part of Revision 0, ensuring that an Amendment Description is provided for the update.
6. View Amendment Summary to see that the system recognizes the changes that were made.
7. Go back and click on Use Contract Expert, change an answer so that a new clause will be brought in.
8. Click Continue, then Finish.
9. View Amendment Summary again and the additions and deletions that were visible before Finishing with Contract Expert are no longer listed. The new clause that was brought in and the updated clause will be listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!