MFS MP Is Not Passing the Actual Date /Time When Syncing Labor Lines From MFS.
(Doc ID 2428220.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6, Multiplatform iOS General
When viewing a service request and task in the SR form the actual date/time is not populated if the task was closed from Mobile Field Service (MFS).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to MFS Client application
2. From Open Tasks List, selected a task to debrief
3. Enter Labor line details and save
4. Completed/Closed the task from the MFS device
6. Check in EBS and the task does not have the actual dates populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document