Stale Data Error While Using Switch Manager Functionality
(Doc ID 2428236.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2 HRMS RUP12 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1 HRMS RUP11 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Update Appraisals using Switch Manager Functionality,
the following error occurs.
Error: Stale Data
The requested page contains stale data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Manager Self Service.
2. Navigate to Performance Management & Click on Switch Manager
3. Choose a manager under your hierarchy you want to switch to - by clicking Action button.
4. The page displays "Logged in as user(you) Switched as switched manager". Works fine till here.
5. Now click on the Appraisal Task and It throws "Stale Data exists" error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document