For a Delegated Notification Change Approval Workflow Is Not Showing As Approved Once The Approver Approves The Notification
(Doc ID 2428616.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Change Management
When a delegated Approval Notification is not responded to by the new approver,
notification gets cancelled and subsequent notifications are sent to the original approver.
And once the original Approver approves, it does not appear in the workflow actions and is causing confusion.
The correct approvals should be shown in workflow history for the change request approval.
1) Create and Submit a Change Request (CR)
2) Promote the Change Request for Approval
3) The first approver 'A' delegates the notification to a different approver 'B'
4) The approver 'B' fails to approve it within the due date and this notification expires
5) The approver 'A' then starts receiving the notifications, even though in the front end, it shows the Approver 'A' has delegated to Approver 'B' in the first step and for Approver 'B' it shows as 'Submitted' state
6) If the approver 'A' approves it, the approval will go to the next status, but no status will be displayed for the approver 'A' that means it will not show as approved even though the approver 'A' approves it
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!