Item Is Received & Delivered Still The Item Is Appearing In The Intransit Value Report
(Doc ID 2429460.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item that is received & Delivered still the item is appearing in the Intransit Value Report
1. Request Item on internal requisition (IR) - internal sales order (ISO).
2. Shipped from Org A to B
* Shipping network FOB is set to receipt
* Sales Order lines is closed
* Item is shipped
3. Received and delivered by Receiving team.
* Still the item is appearing in the intransit report more-over we have checked in the MTL_SUPPLY item is not showing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document