APP-PAY-07201 Error When Attempting to Terminate an Employee
(Doc ID 2430529.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to terminate an employee, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the HRMs responsibility being used, e.g. US Super HRMS Manager.
3. Navigate to People-> Enter and Maintain.
4. Query the employee.
5. Click on Others-> End Employment.
6. Enter the termination details.
7. Click the Terminate button.
The system profile 'HR: Enable DTW4 defaulting' has changed from Yes to No.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!