Unable To Apply Sourcing Template To Negotiation Document When Created Through Requisition
(Doc ID 2431196.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Auction/RFx creation
While trying to create Sourcing RFQ from a requisition through Auto create screen, unable to search for and apply an RFQ template.
The issue is not present for sourcing documents raised without a requisition.
Unable to apply sourcing template to negotiation document.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchasing Responsibility
2. Create a requisition and approve it.
3. Go to Auto create screen
4. Auto create the requisition to a Sourcing RFQ
5. Choose Negotiation outcome as 'Blanket Purchase Agreement'
6. It will direct to the Source responsibility > Create RFQ page
7. Click on 'Apply Template'
8. Search for the template
9. Templates are not available
10. Unable to search and apply the template to the sourcing document
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document