The Status Text on the Price Calculation Screen Displays 'Price was not found on Price list'
(Doc ID 2431378.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While repricing Service Contracts, the "Status Text" on the Price Calculation screen displays as 'Price was not found on Price list'.
1. Using the Pricing Manager responsibility.
2. Create a new Price list for a given item and specific customer.
3. Navigate to Service Contracts Manager responsibility.
4. Create a new contract for the customer and the same item as in Price List.
5. The price is not found and returns zero with Status Text showing "Price was not found on Price list." This is correct and as expected.
6. Update the Price List on the contract to the one created for the current customer and reprice the contract line.
7. The contract reprices successfully and the return status is 'Success'. However, the Status Text remains as "Price was not found on Price list".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document